Engaging R.S TAU ATTORNEYS assures you of:
- The highest standard of professionalism and client service.
- A thorough understanding of your business needs.
- A dedication to achieving change and so delivering real value to our clients.
- Our senior people being deeply involved in, and responsible for the " real work "
- Our employees and represensatives being distinguished by high level of professional training.
(1) RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM FOR CONVEYANCING - LAND COMMISSION
The contract is for three years ending in 2018. The contract is for the value of about (+-) R20 Million. We have thus far given more than ten transfers to do and the value of the properties are (+-) R15 Million and our fee is about R350 000.00. This is an ongoing process until 2018 and after all transfers have been concluded.
(2) RAMOTSHERE MOILOA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
We have also done work for Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality for litigation and Labour Court matters. For the above-mentioned period. This include litigation in the High Court and Labour Court. The value of the contract is worth R500.000.00.
(3) DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
The contract is for three years which commenced on the 1st of April 2017 and ending on the 31st March 2019.
TRANSFER OF LOW COSTS HOUSING FOR PHILAMA TRADING
The firm is currently transferring low cost housing for Philama Trading - Mamusa Lm, Ipelegeng Ext 5 Project
As an emerging firm we carry out joint assignments with various legal and professional firms. Some of this include
- Marylin Vere (Associates) -